Rep Your Red is a media campaign with the purpose of working to debunk the stigma that exists around HIV. Today we have an interview with the founder of the movement Corey The Advocate. Please take a few moments to watch the video above to learn more about his cause and how he got started on his journey as a young social entrepreneur and Black Advocate Leading a Revolution!
You can also support the media campaign by doing the following:
1) Watch the YouTube interview
2) Sign a virtual ledge card
3) Become an ambassador to invite others to participate.
4) Make a video and share it on your social media using #RYR21
OR donate at paypal.me/repyourred
5) Other ways you can work to debunk HIV stigma:
- Advocating for women living with HIV.
- Treating people living with HIV with the same respect as You want to receive.
- Educating myself and others about HIV.
- Keeping it real about HIV.
- Loving People Living with HIV (PLWH or People Living With HIV)
the same as anyone else.
- Respecting confidentiality.
- Knowing resources for HIV prevention.
- Taking PrEP.
- Normalizing living with HIV.
- Acknowledging that HIV is not a death sentence.
- OR any statement that works best for you.
Help them reach their goal of getting 300 pledges by
World Aids Day, December 1, 2021.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.