Rep Your Red and make the pledge to debunk the stigma around
HIV in recognition of World Aids Day 2021!
Rep Your Red is a media campaign with the purpose of working to debunk the stigma that exists around HIV. We have been around for the past 4 years and we have reached people in over 20 states.
This year, they are looking for
Rep Your Red pledges
from individuals in all 50 states.
RYR since its inception in 2018 has been using social media to encourage people to tell ways they debunk HIV stigma. This year, Between October 31 and December 1 we want people to support the media campaign by doing the following...
1) Sign a virtual ledge card
2) Become an ambassador to invite others to participate.
3) Make a video and share it on your social media using #RYR21
OR donate at paypal.me/repyourred
4) Other ways you can work to debunk HIV stigma:
- Advocating for women living with HIV.
- Treating people living with HIV with the same respect as I want to be given.
- Educating myself and others about HIV.
- Keeping it real about HIV.
- Loving People Living with HIV (PLWH or People Living With HIV)
the same as anyone else.
- Respecting confidentiality.
- Knowing resources for HIV prevention.
- Taking PrEP.
- Normalizing living with HIV.
- Acknowledging that HIV is not a death sentence.
- OR any statement that works best for you.
Help them reach their goal of getting 300 pledges by
World Aids Day, December 1, 2021.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.